Revised Aug. 1, 2009
Revised Mar. 1, 2011
Revised Sep. 1, 2011
Revised May 1, 2014
Revised Dec. 2, 2015
Revised May 1, 2018
The purpose of the following regulations is to set forth the guidelines for writing papers to be published in 『Chonbuk Law Review』 published by the Jeonbuk National University Law Research Institute (hereinafter referred to as the “Institute”).Article 2 【Manuscript Writing】
- ① A submitted paper must be an original work that has not been previously published in an existing publication.
- ② A manuscript shall be prepared by classifying it into a research paper, general research paper, case analysis, book review, data, etc., on important issues in law.
- ③ A manuscript shall specify on its cover page the type of manuscript, title (Korean and foreign language), name of the author (Korean and foreign language), affiliation and position (Korean and foreign language), degree, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address. (Revised May 1, 2014)
- ④ References, abstract in Korean and English, and around five (5) keywords each in Korean and English must be attached after the main text. However, abstracts and keywords may not be attached to papers presented at academic symposiums and lectures by international scholars. (Revised May 1, 2014)
- ⑤ The writing of the main body and footnotes of the paper must follow the manuscript writing procedure in 【Appendix 1】 of this Regulations.
- ① As a general rule, one paper shall be submitted per person.
- ② A person who submits a manuscript to 「Chonbuk Law Review」 must send the manuscript file to the Institute by the deadline. If the manuscript file contains information that can identify the contributor to the manuscript, a file for review with such information deleted must be sent together with the manuscript file.
- ③ As a general rule, papers shall be submitted two (2) months before the scheduled publication dates (May 31, September 30, and December 31 of each year). (Revised on May 1, 2018)
- ④ Submit to Jeonbuk National University Law Research Institute, 567 Baekje-daero, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
- Phone: 063-270-3584; Fax: 063-270-4583; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Revised May 1, 2014)
- ⑤ The Institute may charge fixed review and publication fees for the submitted papers. (Created May 1, 2014)
- ① When submitting a manuscript, a Declaration of Ethical Research Compliance must also be submitted.
- ② A paper shall be submitted together with an application form, and when its publication is confirmed, the signed original along with the Copyright Transfer Agreement specified in Paragraph 3 shall be submitted to the Editorial Board by e-mail or post. When submitting a paper, all matters to be followed, the required forms, etc., for the contributors shall be given priority to those posted on the Institute website.
- ③ The contributor of the manuscript that has been confirmed for publication must fill out the Copyright Transfer Agreement and submit it to the Editorial Board. Through this, the copyright of the published paper belongs to the Institute. However, in the case of papers submitted and published before the Copyright Transfer Agreement submission requirement was established, the copyrights of the papers are considered to have been transferred to the Institute through the act of submitting the manuscript. (Revised on December 28, 2019)
- ① If the submitted manuscript does not comply with the manuscript writing guidelines stipulated in Article 2, the Institute may request a revision of the submitted manuscript. (Created Dec. 30, 2020)
- ② If the submitted manuscript significantly violates the manuscript writing guidelines stipulated in Article 2 and does not comply with the request for correction by the Institute, the submitted manuscript may be returned.
The following regulations may be revised through a resolution of the Editorial Board of the Institute.
These regulations shall take effect starting Sep. 1, 2007.
These regulations shall take effect starting Aug. 1, 2009.
These regulations shall take effect starting Mar. 1, 2011.
These regulations shall take effect starting Sep. 1, 2011.
These regulations shall take effect starting May 1, 2014.
These regulations shall take effect starting Dec. 2, 2015.
These regulations shall take effect starting May 1, 2018.
These regulations shall take effect starting Jan. 1, 2020.
These regulations shall take effect starting Jan. 1, 2021.